If you are a retailer or business interested in purchasing in volume for resale, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text me at 847.828.0857 to discuss details including pricing, delivery or shipping.
- Country clubs and golf course owners or managers might be interested in “A Blessing for the Golfer” to sell in a pro shop, or to use as prizes for golf outings or tournaments.
- Tennis club owners or managers might be interested in “A Blessing for the Tennis Player” to sell in a pro shop or to use as prizes in club tournaments.
- Race organizers might be interested in “Marathon” or “Runner’s Blessing” to offer as prizes or gifts for participants in races, and owners or managers of running stores or shoe stores might be interested in selling these pieces at retail.
- Wedding planners, bridal stores, photographers, videographers, florists and the like might be interested in offering a love poem or engagement poem to their customers, to be used in conjunction with a photograph, video or included in decorations or programs, or even in the ceremony or reception. There are a number of wedding and love poems. See the “Wedding & Love Poems” under “Family Celebration Poems.” Examples: “A Thousand Dreams” or “Golden Thread.”
- Photographers might also be interested in graduation poems (“Learning to Fly” or “Each Day You Write Your History”) or even an anniversary poem (“The Lives of Our Lives”) or even a new baby poem (“Our Love Will Be Your Home”).
- Pet store owners or managers or veterinarians or pet cemetery owners or managers might be interested in selling “Farewell, My Friend, Farewell” or one of the other dog/puppy poems, for example, “My Puppy Loves.”
- Veterans organizations such as VFW or American Legion might be interested in offering “Of Distant Mist and Muffled Drum” or “Because of You” for sale or as gifts or prizes to members.
- Funeral home owners and managers might be interested in “Mourn Me Not For I Live On” or “Because of You” (for deceased military veterans) in which to display the decedant’s photograph at wakes or funerals.
- Real estate agents or brokers, or mortgage bankers, might be interested in gifts of “May This Home” or “How We Loved This Home.”
- Jewelers might be interested in any number of wedding or engagement poems to display or to sell or to give as an incentive to purchase rings, etc. Examples: “May This Love” or “Does It Take a Miracle?”
- Florists might be interested in selling “You Are Love”, a Mother’s Day poem, or “And Still There Is Love”, a romance/anniversary poem.
- Gift shop owners: well, let’s talk! How about “Friend to Friend” or “The Perfect Friend”?
- Charities and charitable organizations such as Donate Life might be interested in “The Legacy” or “Have a Heart” or “So Hope Will Live.” Let’s discuss. The Alzheimer’s Foundation might be interested in “That You Remember Me.”
- Travel agents, or tourism officials, or ski lodge owners or managers might be interested in “Winter Deep at White White Dawn” to put in an office, guest rooms, a radio or TV or online commercial (blatant hint to Michigan and Wisconsin: The present last line of the poem is “So sleep and dream and live again.” A nice rhyme could be made with “again” and Michigan, as in: “here, in the snows of Michigan.”!! Or even Wisconsin!!)
If you are a commercial property owner or manager, business, hotel or motel owner or manager, and would like to discuss using one or more of the poems in marketing or advertising, or would like to purchase multiple pieces to put on walls, in hallways or offices, guest rooms, etc., or if you would like me to write a poem for you and to include your tagline or slogan, or to include your logo in a finished etched piece, please contact me at email@example.com, or call or text me at 847.828.0857.
If you are a business, advertiser, marketer or public relations professional and would like to discuss using one of the existing poems, or portions thereof or a variation thereof, in your advertising or marketing programs, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text me at 847.828.0857.
If you are a business owner or manager and would like to purchase something to honor an employee or retiring employee or to have an honorarium written especially for a certain employee or a special occasion, please contact me at email@example.com, or call or text me at 847.828.0857.