How To Use the Site
These Are Special Gifts!
And you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t looking for a special gift!
I hope you enjoy your shopping experience.
And “experience” is the operative word. Read a poem. Slowly. See it. Hear it. Savor it. Think it. Love it.
I know that every person who has received one of these pieces as a gift has loved it.
Many people aren’t sure what to make of it, at first, and they may have to read it more than once. But all have loved it! Something beautiful with a personal photograph means they will look at it many times, and think of you! Everyone who sees it in their home or office will look at it too, just to see what it’s all about, because they’ve never seen anything like it! Our pieces give you the opportunity to be proud of yourself because you gave the perfect gift!
To Choose A Gift:
- What is the occasion or event? Choose a subject or category (Weddings/Engagements, Running, Dog Memoir, etc.).
- Read the poems, slowly. The rhythm is there to be found.
- See the presentation. Decide if you want your piece etched or printed. Only etched pieces can be personalized. Etched pieces are more expensive because they are one of a kind items. (Email us with your text for the personalization i.e., the recipient’s name, etc.)
- Pick a matte color.
- Pick a size.
- Photo Poems: For some pieces, you have an option to purchase a poem with the text appearing on a photographic background, which is printed, generally, on photographic paper. See Photo Poems.
- Choose framed or unframed. (In some cases, there is no option. Most pieces are sold only with frames.)
- Click “Add to Cart.” Go to the Store Check Out Page. Confirm your selections by clicking “Make Purchase.”
- You will be directed to a PayPal screen. With PayPal, you can pay on a secure site using your PayPal account or a credit card. This is the only accepted method of payment available at this time.
After you receive the etched or print-0n-picture-matte picture poem, insert photograph (or suggest that your gift recipient choose and insert a photograph.) Wrap and give. Then blush when your recipient smiles and/or sheds happy tears! Or wrap the photo poem and give it to your spouse, child, friend, lover, etc.
Etching and Printing: See Etching & Printing.
We will constantly be adding to the collection, so if you don’t see something right now that works for you, keep looking. You will find something!
If you have any questions or comments, or if there is anything you would like to discuss about what we do, please email email@example.com. I will get back to you as soon as possible.